Marker Applications – fall 2018 round
- Louise State Bank Building (submitted by Joe Cardenas, Jr.)
- Old Jerusalem Cemetery (submitted by Willie S. Giles)
- Wharton Journal-Spectator (submitted by WJ-S & WCHC)
- Wharton Training School (submitted by Diane Dawson Bradley, et al.)
- Wharton Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture – will resubmit next fall
New Books –
- Glen Flora, An Historical Remembrance – published by Wharton County Historical Commission on the occasion of the dedication of an historical marker for Glen Flora.
- War Between States Changed Texas Forever – Merle Reue Hudgins’ latest book was published in April 2017. The price is $75, plus $10 to ship. To order contact Wharton County Historical Commission at 979-532-2600.